Thanksgiving Community Dinner
Ministry Leaders: Judy Barnett, Ben & Diane Almozara
Thanksgiving Community Dinner Info/Reservations: 480.899.1990 x152
Thanksgiving is a time that our nation has set aside to thank God for the many blessings He has given us. However, not everyone in our community has family nearby to celebrate with. This year we are hosting a Thanksgiving Community Dinner on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th in Hennessy Hall. Dinner will be served starting at 11:00 AM. The event is over at 1:00 PM.
- The dinner is open to parishioners who wish to dine-in and fellowship with other parishioners.
- We welcome everyone—students, singles, widowed, seniors, and those who would otherwise spend Thanksgiving alone—to join us as our guests. Please RSVP by Wednesday, November 16th.
Support our Thanksgiving Dinner with Monetary Donations
- Our Thanksgiving Community Dinner relies entirely on donations from our parish family. It’s a celebration planned BY our community, FOR our community!
- We are especially in need of monetary donations to purchase the turkeys and other menu items such as the vegetables, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls and butter, beverages and other necessary supplies. Donations can be dropped off in the Sunday collection (be sure to write “Thanksgiving Community Dinner” on the memo line) or made online through our QGiv at www.standrewchandler.com.
- Please call our Thanksgiving Information Hotline at 480-899-1990 x152 to sign-up. You will be called back within 24 hours.
St. Andrew’s Thanksgiving Community Dinner is FREE but reservations are required. Anyone wishing to participate in the dinner should call the parish office by Wednesday, November 16th at 480.899.1990 x152 to sign up.